Application Checklist: Am I / are we ready for eLab?
- We've formed a team. Teams make progress exponentially faster than individuals. In rare instances, we may make an exception and admit an individual into the elab if a valid reason exists. "I haven't been able to attract team members" is not a valid reason!
- We have a concept and not an idea. The difference being that an idea exists in the minds of the founders only. A concept has been exposed to a group of target customers who have expressed sincere interest in using a product or service. Also, these target customers are not your family or friends.
- We exhibit a combination of commitment, professionalism, genuine enthusiasm, and execution skills necessary to launch a startup while also being fulltime students.
If you meet these criteria, please consider applying to the eLab. If you do not meet these criteria, please review the preLab options.
Apply to eLab: Deadline is September 30, 2012
- Fill out eLab's online application. Applications are being reviewed now and will close on September 30th, 2012.
- Make sure to engage with us regarding updates as you move your concepts forward. The better we know you, your team and concept, the better your chances of being admitted. We also encourage early applications.
Admissions Decisions: October 15, 2012
Our admission's committee will evaluate all applications and will make admissions decisions by October 15th, 2012. Admissions will be competitive and many teams will not be admitted. For those not admitted, we have many resources available to help you refine your concepts, strengthen your team, and improve your own entrepreneurial skill set so that you will be a stronger team when the next opportunity is discovered. Click here for preLab options.