The Center for Regional Economic Advancement (CREA) at Cornell University is committed to helping startups grow and thrive, especially during challenging economic times.
CREA’s experienced entrepreneurial team is evaluating available resources and opportunities to support startups through the COVID-19 crisis and curating these into a list, “Support for Startups During COVID-19,” which they will continue to update as the business climate evolves and additional resources and opportunities become available.
Additionally, CREA will be holding a special webinar, “Supporting Startups Through COVID-19,” on Thursday March 26, 2020 at 10:00am ET. Hosted by Nate Cook, Entrepreneur in Residence at Cornell University, this webinar will address SBA Disaster Relief Loans, unemployment insurance, and other resources and opportunities currently available to businesses and non-profits impacted by COVID-19.
Special guests include:
- Judy Cherry, Executive Director, Schuyler County Partnership for Economic Development; and Chair, Southern Tier Regional Economic Development Council
- Jonathan Greene, Senior Investment Director, New York Ventures
- Kellyann O’Mara, Vice President, M&T Bank
- Ken Rother, Director, Rev: Ithaca Startup Works Bill Waring, CEO, Areti Construction
- Brad Treat, Program Director and Entrepreneur-in Residence, Southern Tier Startup Alliance